RumrumShirt - Jawn Wawa Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://rumrumshirt.com/product/jawn-wawa-shirt/

For me personally, it’s a strange sensation. Trump has occupied so much of my cerebral tissue; so much of my life over the Jawn Wawa Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this past four years has happened with Trumpism churning away somewhere in the back corners of my mind. Sure, one of my kids won a debate tournament, but have you seen the tweet about how Trump was going to send ICE into sanctuary cities? It was like that all the time, at a relentless clip. Trump would deliver some terrifying Steven Miller-written speech and then I was supposed to go back to normal life.

Jawn Wawa Shirt

In December 2019 I got FBI lawyer Lisa Page to talk to me. She was someone whom Trump had targeted and trolled and terrified. She told me about how Trump was unraveling the Jawn Wawa Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this federal government and punishing government employees. Trump was targeting people like Page, Peter Strzok, and Alexander Vindman, making them famous and ruining their lives because he needed a villain to cover up his own incompetence.

Jawn Wawa Shirt Hoodie

Home:  https://rumrumshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

RumrumShirt - Kyrie nike spongebob t shirt

RumrumShirt - May The Bridges I Burn Light My Way Savtac Clothing Co Shirt